276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bar Mitts Cold Weather Mountain/Commuter Bike Neoprene Handlebar Mittens

£27.46£54.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bar Mitts provide an alternative that promises to keep hands warm when they’re resting on the brake hoods, but still let riders easily grab food, water bottles, or other items. Slight exaggeration there if course but I can’t handle it anymore so fingers crossed for the pogies ….

Mitts - Winter Accessories - Quad Accessories Hand Mitts - Winter Accessories - Quad Accessories

However, with the pogies, I rode in temps down into the teens, including riding into a brutal headwind whipping down off the Sawatch mountain range. To fully enjoy riding a fat bike during the winter, there needs to be a way to keep the entire body warm.A soft-brushed fabric liner keeps your fingers cozy while a waterproof membrane ensures that even in a downpour, you won’t prune up.

Bar Mitts Extreme Cold Mountain Mitts Review - Singletracks Bar Mitts Extreme Cold Mountain Mitts Review - Singletracks

While perhaps you could find lighter or more stylish pogies from a different brand, it’d be tough to improve upon the utility and functionality that the Bar Mitts provide. Most people operate their lights, indicators, and other switches by feel, meaning they won’t need this feature. Even in milder weather, they can come in handy so that the hands and fingers do not get colder than they should. While the Mitts did work to keep my body heat in and around my hands, I think cutting the wind was the most important task that they performed.The other major, general benefit of pogies is that since you can wear much thinner gloves in the Mitts, you have improved dexterity of the controls when compared to thicker winter gloves. There are some people a little bit worried about using bike pogies and having to deal with a potential crash. People do not have to worry about having to take their hands in and out at times because it does not feel very good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment