276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - 20th Anniversary Edition (PS4)

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The "What's New" activity feed includes shared media, recently played games, and other notifications.

This looks awesome in urban camo, i'm really glad i bought it, and it makes me wonder if there will be supply/quantity issues as i should imagine it's ltd ed. Alternatively, one of the cameras can be used for generating the video image, with the other used for motion tracking. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.Battery life is also very poor too (even if you turn off the lightbar and speaker) and my particular controller (Gold) doesn't come with a charging cable - although I still have mine supplied with my console. There are even some moaning about it not being to the exact spec of the controller that came supplied with that very limited 20th anniversary edition console of last year which defies belief. Unfortunately, this feature was removed from the DualShock, meaning that the player has to retain their Dual Analog controller if they wish to use the PlayStation Analog Joystick compatibility mode.

At the same time, Sony unveiled an updated version of the original PS4 model with a smaller form factor. Among other tweaks, the caps of the analog sticks were given a concave design (similar to the Xbox 360 controller), the shape of the triggers and shoulder buttons was refined, the D-pad buttons were given a steeper downward angle to provide a resting space in the center for the user's thumb, [73] [74] and the hand grips were made thicker and given microtexturing to improve their feel. DS4Windows features both USB and Bluetooth connectivity and offers customizable profiles for gamepad settings. The needless light pollution and battery drain prompted inquiries as to whether the light bar could be switched off by users. These motors are housed within the handles, with the left one being larger and more powerful than the one on the right, so to allow for varying levels of vibration.The console contains 8 GB of GDDR5 memory, [23] [55] 16 times the amount of RAM found in the PS3 and is expected to give the console considerable longevity. Rendering games at 4K resolution is achieved through various rendering techniques and hardware features; PlayStation technical chief Mark Cerny explained that Sony could not "brute force" 4K without compromising form factor and cost, so the console was designed to support "streamlined rendering techniques" using custom hardware, "best-in-breed temporal and spatial anti-aliasing algorithms", and "many new features from the AMD Polaris architecture as well as several even beyond it".

The "Start" and "Select" buttons were replaced by "Options" and "Share" buttons; the latter is designed to allow access to the PlayStation 4's social features (including streaming, video recording, and screenshot tools). Commemorating the 20th anniversary of the original PlayStation console launch in North America and Europe, this special DUALSHOCK 4 will be available as a limited edition. A major addition to the DualShock 4 is a touchpad; it is capable of detecting up to two simultaneous touch presses, and can also be pressed down as a button. Sony Supplemental Information for the Consolidated Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended June 30, 2018. On September 15, 2016, a second version of DualShock 4 controllers was released, the DualShock Version 2 (CUH-ZCT2), which hosts slight improvements over the original DualShock 4, including USB communication, improved triggers and joysticks, a longer battery life and the ability to see the light bar from the top of the touchpad.The DualShock 3 wireless controller (SCPH-98050/CECHZC2) is a gamepad for the PlayStation 3, and was announced at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show. The PS4 Pro also includes 1 GB of DDR3 memory that is used to swap out non-gaming applications that run in the background, allowing games to utilize an additional 512 MB of the console's GDDR5 memory. Sony Computer Entertainment Introduces Wireless Controller For Playstation®4 (DUALSHOCK®4) And Playstation®4 Eye | Sony Computer Entertainment Inc". Like the Sixaxis, it has a USB mini-B port for charging and can also be used on a PSP Go and the PlayStation TV via Bluetooth, though the controller and the PSP Go or the PlayStation TV must be registered using a PS3 console. Sony executive Shuhei Yoshida initially responded in the negative in July 2013, [41] [42] though game developers have the option to disable the light in game.

In addition to the 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 Controller Stand we have the matching Headset Display Stand. The dual camera setup allows for different modes of operation, depending on the initiated and running application. The console was released on November 15, 2013, in the United States and Canada, followed by further releases on November 29, 2013.In October 2018, Sony quietly issued another revision (model number CUH-7200), initially as part of Red Dead Redemption 2 hardware bundles. On April 18, 2017, Sony announced that it had replaced this base model with a 1 TB version at the same MSRP. The quality of the product is solid, and it has he very ergonomic feel of the play station controller. Critics and third-party studios, before its launch, also praised the capabilities of the PlayStation 4 in comparison to its competitors; developers described the performance difference between the console and Xbox One as "significant" and "obvious". Unlike the earlier controller, the DualShock's analog sticks feature textured rubber grips rather than the smooth plastic tips with recessed grooves found on the Dual Analog controller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment